Warehouse Production Worker
Sumner, WA 98390 US
A local manufacturer in Sumner, WA, is IMMEDIATELY HIRING Production Workers to join their team.
Job Title: Production Worker
Locations: Sumner, WA
Pay: $18 - $20/hr
Schedule: Monday - Friday 4:00 AM - Finish (8 - 10 hours per day)
Benefits Offered: Paid Weekly, Paid Training, Paid Sick Leave, Affordable Healthcare Plan, Simple IRA (401K)
Employment Type: Full-Time
*** Qualified applicants must be 18+ years old, able to provide proof of eligibility to legally work in the U.S., able to pass a drug test including Marijuana. ***
Production Worker Position Summary:
Production Workers assist with general warehouse & production activities. They are generally responsible for producing and assembling finished products, sorting materials, picking & packing orders. Must have forklift experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Previous manufacturing or production experience is preferred
- Previous forklift experience is preferred
- Previous machine operator experience preferred
- Basic math skills
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Able to read and write
- Has the ability to learn basic computer skills like data entry
- Self-motivated, quick learner
- Strong attention to detail
- Good attendance is an absolute must!
- Physically able to lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods and do repetitive motion type work.
- *** THESE POSITIONS ARE NOT BUS ACCESSIBLE! ***
New Era Staffing & HR Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.