Kent, WA 98031 US
New Era Staffing & HR Solutions is currently seeking highly motivated, team-oriented, and energetic individuals with experience in fast-paced warehouse & distribution settings. (Start date May 24th)
New Era Staffing & HR Solutions services a variety of industries and positions from Warehouse, Production, Distribution, Manufacturing, and much more.
Job Title: Warehouse Associate
Location: Kent, WA
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 6am-2:30pm with overtime as necessary
Benefits Offered: Paid Weekly, Paid Training
Employment Type: Full-Time, Temp-To-Hire
Summary of the Warehouse Associate Position:
Warehouse Associates perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing, and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience for the Warehouse Associate Position:
- 2+ years of related warehouse experience, pulling orders and moving finished product
- Forklift experience is a PLUS but IS NOT REQUIRED
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Basic math skills - addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to be an independent thinker that makes good decisions and can resolve problems
- Good organizational, time management, and attention to detail skills
- Must be able to repetitively lift boxes weighing up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
- *** YOU MUST BE 18+ ***
New Era Staffing & HR Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.