Tommy Bahama Material Handler, $19.50/hr
Auburn, WA US
New Era Staffing & HR Solutions is hiring immediately for the Tommy Bahama Material Handler role in Auburn, WA.
This is a GREAT OPPORTUNITY for highly motivated, team-oriented, and energetic individuals. PAID TRAINING!
Job Title: Tommy Bahama Warehouse Associate
Location: Auburn, WA
Pay: $19.50 per hour
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 6 am - 2:30 pm (Overtime as Required)
Benefits Offered: Paid Weekly, Paid Training, Paid Sick Leave, Affordable Healthcare Plan, Simple IRA (401K)
Employment Type: Full-Time, Temp-To-Hire
Tommy Bahama Material Handler Position Summary:
- Unloading containers and re-stacking cartons as they come off of the conveyor.
- Cherry picker experience preferred.
- Picking orders: Pickers spend their day pulling product from the shelves to get packed and shipped to the customer. Lots of movement involved
- Packing merchandise: Packers take the items that were picked and pack them into boxes while following step by step procedures. Not very physical but requires a good eye for detail.
- Will be trained on forklift.
- Other warehouse duties: This can include cycle counting, processing inventory, loading/unloading, sorting & palletizing, operating equipment, etc.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience for the Warehouse Associate Position:
- Stand duration of the shift and perform repetitive tasks
- Ability to work at a fast steady pace while maintaining accuracy
- Reliable, detail-oriented, self-motivated team player with a positive approach to assigned tasks
- 2 years of order picking experience
- Forklift experience is a plus
- Ability to follow instructions with minimal supervision
- Proven competency to speak, read and write English in order to carry out written or verbal instructions to meet productivity standards
- Ability to lift up to 40-50 lbs
- *** YOU MUST BE 18+ ***
- *** THIS POSITION IS NOT BUS ACCESSIBLE!***
New Era Staffing & HR Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.