Renton, WA 98057 US
New Era Staffing & HR Solutions is IMMEDIATELY HIRING a highly motivated individual for our Plant Flow Coordinator position.
*** There is no previous experience required, and we offer paid training. ***
Job Title: Plant Flow Coordinator
Locations: Renton, WA
Schedule: Monday-Friday 9am-5:30am
Benefits Offered: Paid Weekly, Paid Training, Paid Sick Leave, Affordable Healthcare Plan, Simple IRA (401K)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Plant Flow Coordinator Position Summary:
The Plant Flow Coordinator will stage the supplies needed for presses and put them away. The individual must be able to lift up to 50 lbs frequently and be on their feet for long periods of time.
*** Qualified applicants must be 18+ years old, able to provide proof of eligibility to legally work in the U.S., able to pass a drug test including THC. ***
Plant Flow Coordinator Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Able to read and write
- Has the ability to learn basic computer skills like data entry
- Self-motivated, quick learner
- Strong attention to detail
- Good attendance is an absolute must!
- Physically able to lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods and do repetitive motion type work.
- *** THESE POSITIONS ARE NOT BUS ACCESSIBLE! ***
New Era Staffing & HR Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.