Manufacturing Production Worker
Kent, WA 98032 US
New Era Staffing & HR Solutions is IMMEDIATELY HIRING highly motivated, team-oriented, and energetic individuals to work in a fast-paced warehouse production setting.
Job Title: Warehouse Production Worker
Locations: Kent, WA
Schedule: Swing Shift, 2:45 pm - 11:15 pm Monday - Friday
Benefits Offered: Paid Weekly, Paid Training, Paid Sick Leave, Affordable Healthcare Plan, Simple IRA (401K)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Warehouse Production Worker Position Summary:
Warehouse Production Workers assist with general warehouse, production activities. They are generally responsible for producing and assembling finished products, sorting materials, picking & packing orders.
*** Qualified applicants must be 18+ years old, able to provide proof of eligibility to legally work in the U.S., able to pass a drug test including TH. ***
Warehouse Production Worker Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Must be able to consistently life 50lbs through out the day
- No previous experience required
- Self-motivated, quick learner
- Strong attention to detail
- Good attendance is an absolute must!
- Physically able to lift up to 30 lbs on a regular basis
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to stand for long periods and do repetitive motion type work
- *** THESE POSITIONS ARE NOT BUS ACCESSIBLE! ***
New Era Staffing & HR Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.