Manufacturing Production Worker & Box Truck Driver
Kent, WA 98032 US
New Era Staffing & HR Solutions is IMMEDIATELY HIRING highly motivated, team-oriented, and energetic individuals to work in a fast-paced warehouse production setting.
*** There is no previous experience required, and we offer paid training. ***
Job Title: Manufacturing Production Worker and Box Truck Driver
Locations: Kent, WA
Schedule: Monday - Friday 6:15 am - 2:45 pm
Benefits Offered: Paid Weekly, Paid Training, Paid Sick Leave, Affordable Healthcare Plan, Simple IRA (401K)
Employment Type: Full-Time
*** Qualified applicants must be 18+ years old, able to provide proof of eligibility to legally work in the U.S., able to pass a drug test including Marijuana. ***
Warehouse Production Worker Position Summary:
Warehouse Production Workers assist with general warehouse, production activities. They are generally responsible for producing and assembling finished products, sorting materials, picking & packing orders. Job duties will include loading and unloading delivery items, operating a box truck, and cleaning and maintaining equipment.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Must be able to consistently lift 50-60 lbs throughout the day
- Requires at least 1 year of box truck driver experience
- Machine operator experience preferred but not required
- Self-motivated, quick learner
- Strong attention to detail
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
- Good attendance is an absolute must!
- Physically able to lift up to 50-60lbs on a regular basis
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to stand for long periods and do repetitive motion type work
- *** THESE POSITIONS ARE NOT BUS ACCESSIBLE! ***
New Era Staffing & HR Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.