Renton, WA 98057 US
A local manufacturer in South Renton (near Ikea) is IMMEDIATELY HIRING highly motivated individuals for a skilled Machine Operator position.
Job Title: Machine Operator
Locations: Renton, WA
Schedule: Monday-Thursday 3:30pm-2am(due to the location and schedule it is NOT bus accessible)
Benefits Offered: Paid Weekly, Paid Training, Paid Sick Leave, Affordable Healthcare Plan, Simple IRA (401K)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Machine Operator Position Summary:
The Machine Operator will safely and efficiently operate various pieces of converting equipment and apply established quality control procedures.
*** Qualified applicants must be 18+ years old, able to provide proof of eligibility to legally work in the U.S., able to pass a drug test including THC. ***
Machine Operator Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Previous manufacturing or production experience is preferred
- Previous forklift experience is preferred
- Previous machine operator experience necessary
- Basic math skills
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Able to read and write
- Has the ability to learn basic computer skills like data entry
- Self-motivated, quick learner
- Strong attention to detail
- Good attendance is an absolute must!
- Physically able to lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods and do repetitive motion type work.
- *** THESE POSITIONS ARE NOT BUS ACCESSIBLE! ***
New Era Staffing & HR Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.