Entry Level Warehouse Production Workers, $18/hr
Auburn, WA 98001 US
New Era Staffing & HR Solutions is currently seeking highly motivated, team-oriented, and energetic individuals to work in a fast-paced warehouse production setting.
*** There is no previous experience required, and we offer paid training. ***
Job Title: Warehouse Production Worker
Locations: Auburn, WA
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 5:55 AM - 2:25 PM
Benefits Offered: Paid Weekly, Paid Training, Paid Sick Leave, Affordable Healthcare Plan, Simple IRA (401K)
Employment Type: Full-Time
*** Qualified applicants must be 18+ years old, able to provide proof of eligibility to legally work in the U.S., able to pass a drug test including Marijuana. ***
Warehouse Production Worker Position Summary:
Warehouse Production Workers perform an array of functions that may include packing, repacking, and shipping orders, managing, organizing, and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- No previous experience required
- Self-motivated, quick learner
- Strong attention to detail
- Good attendance is an absolute must!
- Physically able to lift up to 30 lbs on a regular basis
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to stand for long periods and do repetitive motion type work
- *** THESE POSITIONS ARE NOT BUS ACCESSIBLE! ***
New Era Staffing & HR Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.